Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Help with MapCruzin

Hi - MapCruzin has been a work of love for the past 13 years. With too little time and too much to do, it has grown - rather haphazardly at times - to well over 10,000 pages. I recently received a comment that it is "like a dog chasing its tail." I'm hoping that some of you will take the time to take a look at MapCruzin.com and give me some feedback. My aim is to present free GIS shapefiles, maps, software, tools, news and resources in a manner that is as easy as possible for folks to get the most out of it. Your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this site! It has helped me immensely. I have shared software from here on my website: http://www.laudontech.com/Downloads/downloads.htm

    ReplyDelete